Thu, May 07|
What should Artists do during this "down-time"
This interactive livestream features graphic designer and entertainment professional Ashley L. Evans (Taylor Swift, Major League Baseball) from Nashville. Join us Thursday May 7 at 6pm EST/5pm CST/3pm PST for a live presentation and Q&A.
Time & Location
May 07, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
What can you be working on for your brand / band in this “down time” … updating content, making new music, connecting with fans, etc? In this interactive livestream, Ashley will share tips and answer your questions live.
You will learn....
- How to update your graphics, clean up your mailing list or your content archive
- Best practices to connect on social media without over-saturating your fans
- How to interact on virtual platforms while fans prefer live events
- Best methods to release the music you are working on right now
- What kind of work to get in place right now business, taxes, trademark,
- What is your business plan moving forward to address the new normal
Ashley L. Evans
Ashley L. Evans runs a boutique design & media agency based in Nashville, TN specializing in artist development from logos, branding, photography to graphic design (posters, albums, promotional materials).
Founder of Spotlight615, the original All Original Music show on Broadway, downtown Nashville was created in 2012. We are currently hosting shows at The Sutler Saloon and plan for summer 2020 atop the rooftop at The Stillery Midtown for our annual summer sunset concert series. Spotlight615 has featured over 500 acts, playing all original music on Broadway & have hosted 8 sold out Road Trip shows, and have raised over $100,000 for local charities with our showcase.
Additionally, we are a small booking agency, featuring a roster of touring artists of varying genres.
Who is this for?
- Artists and label managers